CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME

Image hosted by ImageShack

Monday, March 16, 2009

Whole Day Out!!


Yesterday around 12.30pm, I went to Gurney Plaza with my cousins from KL for shopping and a movie, which was "Marly & Me"at 2.20pm. It was so funny and interesting. Oh man, I love it!!! But I just hate the ending, it just made my tears dropped a little. After the movie, I walked together with my cousin sister, Michelle to Body Glove shop. They were having a promotion on wallets, which was 20% off. She bought one black wallet, I wanted to buy, after searching for quite a long time, still couldn't find a wallet which suits me. Never mind, I'll buy it some other day. Before the movie, Michelle and I went to the game station. We spent 14 dollars all together for 14 tokens. We played like crazy girls..... Why??? Coz we like game ma. HAHAHAHAHA...

After such an exhausted shopping, we felt so tiring and stomach started to have a music concert. Therefore, we went to New World and tried the hawker food :2 plates of oyster eggs, 3 bowls of ice kacangs, 2 bowls of different stalls of curry mee, char koay tiow and tom yam seafood. just the 4 of us leh ( aunty, michelle, ter sern and I). eating so much..... WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW. The tom yam seafood sucks la, costing RM5 leh per bowl. The soup was like water, so tasteless!!! GERAM la.

0 comments: