CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME

Image hosted by ImageShack

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour



Last night, I had a romantic dinner with my family when the lights were off. So, how are we gonna eat in the dark?? We lighted the candles and placed them on the table, therefore the whole kitchen was fulled out candles, pretty nice actually!! Besides eating, we joked around and laughed out loud (Hahahahahaha).

Well, after dinner, we went to the living room and enjoyed the cool wind. It was raining cats and dogs outside. That was where the cool wind came from. I felt so boring suddenly, then something appeared in my mind. Guess what was that??? I tried playing piano in the dark and tried to feel the keys. Wow, I felt pretty good while playing the piano and I liked that feeling a lot. We ate Big Apple Donuts that we bought from Gurney Plaza (12 donuts-RM21). Yummy, finger licking good!!






0 comments: