CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WELCOME

Image hosted by ImageShack

Thursday, January 15, 2009

What a tiring day!!

Wow, this was really really a tiring and hot day!! After such a boring and dweeb lesson for Form 4 class this morning until 1.50pm, I went to eat CHICKEN RICE with JoYcE. Oh, that's YUMMY, it has been quite a long time for not eating chicken rice!

Around 2.30pm, I went to the hall and practised ping pong with my partner--Goh Ee Cheng and some of my friends for the sake of competition until 4.30pm. Although it was quite exhausted after playing, but it was fun and funny as we were keep making fun while playing. Can said " not paying attention and not serious!!" Haha........ But I really hope that we can win in the competition and try our best.

For all players of CHUNG HWA CONFUCIAN, come on!! We can do it in the competition. Good luck!!

0 comments: